19 June 2007

I Miss My B-Day Twin...

There are two days every year that I always wish I was in the US - Christmas, and my birthday. Christmas is obvious - I love the whole family extravaganza!

The birthday has really taken shape thanks in large part to becoming great friends with Miss Sarah Reed, my birthday twin. She (along with miss Cella Gillis and in 2006, Becca A) was largely responsible for the creation of our themed double b-day party that became rather famous inside the beltway. 2005 saw the rise of Barbies and Hot Wheels, along with my scooter (which was stolen in broad daylight just months later). For 2006, we went with Anchorman, and I wore a big wig. Needless to say, these two celebrations (along with that awesome surprise party Carly through me when I turned 13) really set the bar high and therefore, I dedicate this entry to the best birthday twin a guy could ask for...the incomparable Sarah Reed! Miss you mama!

Some pictures, to pay tribute:

This would be Barbies & Hot Wheels...


This would be Anchorman...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

whoabecca said...

happy birthday baby! when you drink your tequila, pretend it's my poon juice.