17 September 2007

Rockin’ Out In Oaxaca

In the midst of all the buses, meetings and half-sleeping, the whole gang managed to have a little fun and get to know each other a bit better. There were tortillas bigger than my head (which is pretty darn huge)…



Drives in an AWESOME red Beetle that I am now borderline obsessed with…




Scorpions that threatened (like the Dengue) to end my life…



Lime and salt combos which were licked to maintain life while waiting for food (we did a lot of waiting for food)…



One really HUGE tree (150-foot circumfrence)…



A “parade of Virgins…”



The most adorable old lady EVER (look at the face. She is totally making fun of me)…



One incredible chicken fight…



A tango in front of the church (weird lighting made for some interesting shadows)…



And one incredible sunset (you must know how I feel about sunsets at this point – favorite thing EVER)…



Is this really about to end?

No comments: