04 November 2010

Anticipation




We are at the airport waiting to check our bags and the four of us assembled so far have that brilliant pre-departure dash of explosive excitement that inevitably comes with travel. What are we going to see? What are we going to eat? What will the weather be like? What what what!!! There is no feeling quite like it, and it's no wonder I'm a bit addicted to travel.

The added bonus this time is that it's all for good. This group has raised more than $100,000 for Cure Cancer Australia. I imagine this may be a very emotional few weeks. I'll be dedicating my trip to a close family friend - Laura - who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and had surgery a few days ago. Laura, I'll be thinking of you lots!!!

GO TEAM!


-- Posted from my KyPhone

Location:Departure Plaza,Sydney International Airport,Australia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT trip! I looking forward to reading all about it!

Robin